Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Welcome to The Gaming Ape Blog!

Hey how's it going, my name is Dharshan and I started TheGamingApe.com along with my bro, Sindu. I like to spend a lot of time on gaming, and sometimes I get into trouble spending too much time. So I wanted to see if I can be productive while being passionate about gaming. It turns out that my bro, Sindu, is a pretty good graphics designer, so I came up with idea of a clothing brand just for gamers.

A couple of days later we came up with TheGamingApe.com, an online store for video game t-shirts. This site is our pet project, it's our labor of love, it's two gamers who want to make the best gaming tees out there and share it with the world.

We started this blog, so that you get a better idea about what we do and what we're about. We'll talk about how we come up with our design ideas, how we make our tees and how we get our word out to the crowd. Check back on this blog, I'll try to update it often.

No comments: