Saturday, September 13, 2008

Marcus Fenix (Vector Speed Drawing)

This is the second in a series of vector drawings I'm gonna put out. First one was of Niko Bellic (GTA IV), you can check that out here. This time I decided to do Marcus Fenix from Gears of War 2. The games coming out November 7th, so I figured it was a good time to put the video up.

The illustration was done in Adobe Illustrator CS3. I used a program called Snag It to record the screen while I did it, then put it together in Adobe Premier CS3. I was having a bit of a debacle deciding what music to put in. I eventually decided to go with 'Jesse Cook - All that Remains'. I think it came out pretty cool.



Last time everyone was asking me to make the Niko Drawing into a t-shirt. Unfortunately, due to copyright, I can't do that. However, this time I decided to make it into a wallpaper, for your downloading pleasure. I just formatted it into the two resolutions listed below, I'm pretty sure thats what most people are using.

Photobucket
Download 1280x1024 | 1024x728

No comments: